Connect with Others, Take an Active Role, Spread the Word
Connect with others who share your appreciation of our natural resources. Take an active role in preserving those resources for current and future generations. Spread the word throughout The Woodlands community.
Your membership not only supports community-wide sustainability initiatives,
it gains you:
- Access to new and exciting Members-Only Events
- Great resources like the Dragon’s Circle Newsletter
- Access to “Groupthink G.R.E.E.N.” where your idea for action can become our next big initiative, and
- Opportunities to network with fellow members and partner organizations
You’ll also be the first to hear about:
- Program and event notices
- Pop up volunteering opportunities
Types of Memberships
Join as an Individual, Household or Senior (age 55 or older). We’re honored by your Lifetime Membership if you choose that support level!
Our thanks to The Woodlands Business community, partners in sustainability from the beginning. We’re proud to promote our Business Members and spotlight their actions for a greener Woodlands.
Bring the voice of the next generation forward. We encourage you to join TWG’s Student Ambassador Program for 9-12th Grade students. You’ll have access to a wide variety of volunteer opportunities in sustainability and environmental education including recycling events, nature lectures, community litter clean-up’s, and more. Membership is free for students 18 and under.